Patil Group has the distinction of being the country's largest HTS wire manufacturer for the concrete sleeper industry. In line with the group's backward integration strategy, the company manufactures 3x3 and 3x7 strand wires for track sleepers and turnout sleepers from its four factories located at Medchal and Bobbilli (in Andhra Pradesh), Ajmer (in Rajasthan) and Patna (in Bihar).
The total production capacity of the three ISO 9002 certified manufacturing plants is 30000 MTPA. This capacity has helped the group emerge as one of the single largest suppliers of steel wires to ports, tunnels and major bridges being developed across the country.
The wire division of the Patil Group has exported over 33,000 MTs of steel wire to Iraq Railways besides having executed the single largest order for Indian Railways.
Product Description & Specifications
- 3 Ply x 3 mm High Tensile Steel Stranded Wires as per IS 6006-1983 (Un-coated) used in Pre-stressed Concrete Industry
- 7 Ply x 9.5 mm High Tensile Steel Stranded Wires as per IS 6006-1983 (Un-coated) used in Pre-stressed Concrete Industry. This is used in large bridges, Flyovers, Ports and Road Dividers.
- 4 mm H.T. Wire (Indented) as per IS 6003-1983 Hard Drawn and Stress Relieved for use in Pre-stressed Concrete Industry. This is used in manufacture of Poles & Spun Poles for electrification and telecommunication
- 2.50-8.00 mm as drawn wire as per IS 1785-Part I of 1983-Plain Hard Drawn Steel Wire for Pre-stressed Concrete Industry
- 2.50-5.00 mm as drawn wire as per IS 1785-Part-II of 1983-Plain Hard Drawn Steel Wire for Pre-stressed Concrete Industry (Stress Relieved)
- Shutter Spring Wire for manufacturing of Rolling Spring as per Customer specifications